Tuesday 15 May 2007

No Secrets


Just last week we sat in the pub with friends, everything seemed so rosy in the garden, she was spouting on about our marriage and how chuffed she was that our relationship thrives because it contains no secrets, she even gave me a kiss in front of every one. What a devious cow, how could any one be so cold hearted, never mind the bloody woman I gave my soul, my all to.

Last week my heart nearly jumped out, bursting with pride with those hollow words, now it feels like its been ripped clean out by those cold callous bare faced lies and I don’t think, no I know forgiveness will never come.

Six years of what I thought was blissful marriage, and all the time she was lying, how could she. I’ll never be able to look at any of our so called friends again, they knew, the bastards knew and they let me think everything was all right.

All the effort I put into this shallow relationship now seems so stupid and pointless and what I thought was adequate now it appears wasn’t. Six fucking years the cow has been saying I was the best, I was a stallion, I was her sex machine and for six fucking years the bitch has faked every single orgasm .What a fucking cow, I simply cannot believe it.

It was as if someone had stuck a knife through my heart when I read that survey filled in Cosmopolitan magazine. Would it not have been simpler to say, Jack you’re a pish ride, you need to read some books, watch some videos for tips and by the way, plastic surgery apparently only costs a thousand pounds an inch.

No comments: